NSW RSA Online
Just $124 (Incl Comp. Card.)
The new NSW RSA online course means you don’t have to go through the hassle of face-to-face training! The official NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol course, approved by the Department of Liquor and Gaming NSW (L&G NSW), is now conveniently available through online learning.
You can access the training anytime, from anywhere, and it’s much more affordable at just $124.
As long as you have access to a computer with internet connection and a printer, you can do the online course, even in smaller chunks of time if you want!
About the NSW RSA:
The course offered online through our Registered Training Organisation (RTO) covers the content specified by Liquor and Gaming NSW and is specific to the requirements only recognised in NSW, and has been officially approved by L&G NSW.
Easy Steps To Getting Your NSW RSA Certificate:
Here’s how get your RSA certificate in 8 easy steps –
1. Register online and pay for the course with a credit card.
2. Go through the interactive course material fully online.
3. Complete the assessments online.
4. The assessment will be marked by one of our assessors and your Certification of Completion, together with your identity confirmation information will be sent to you to download.
5. Upload your Identity Documents and your details will be added to the Department of Liquor Gaming NSW database.
6. You will receive your Interim RSA Certificate in a few days through email.
7. Visit a Service NSW location to apply for your Photocard. Click here to find a Service NSW outlet that can process photo competency card applications or call 13 77 88. You will need to take your L&GNSW Interim Certificate with you and the proper, original documents to authenticate your identity, to the value of at least 100 points.
8. When you visit your nearest Service NSW Centre where they process photo competency card applications, take your L&GNSW Interim Certificate and attend the interview in person.
Service NSW will take your photo and your Photocard will be processed. You should receive the Photocard within 3 weeks. The Interim Certificate is valid for 90 days before it must be replaced with your Photocard.
For further information our agents are available on LiveChat or through our call centre.