Blog Archives

Another Tourist Dies of Alcohol Poisoning in Indonesia

Yet another young person has lost their life in Indonesia after drinking methanol laced, home-made alcohol. In January an Australian teen died after drinking poisoned alcohol while on holiday in Indonesia and now a British women has suffered a similar

Posted in Industry News Tagged with: , , , , ,

Responsible Service of Alcohol Update: Shocking Poisoning Case linked to Cocktail

A shocking case of alcohol poisoning has occurred in Lancaster City, England involving a teenage girl who almost died after ingesting a nitrogen laced cocktail. However whereas most other alcohol poisoning cases result in the stomach being pumped, this incident

Posted in Industry News Tagged with: , , , ,