In what can be described as extreme negligence on the part of a waitress at an American restaurant, a two year patron was served alcohol in the form of sangria instead of the cranberry juice ordered.
The parents of the young girl said she made weird faces and complained that her juice tasted funny. They took the intoxicated child to the hospital where it was confirmed that she had ingested alcohol.
This is a scary mistake to have made, but thankfully the child didn’t suffer any long term effects.
Read more here.