New South Wales’ best wines have been named at the 2015 Pier One Sydney Harbour NSW Wine Awards.
The biggest winner was Nick O’Leary Wines which took the Wine of the Year title for its 2014 Shiraz.
These were just some of the winners:
- Best Young Red Blend : 2014 De Iuliis Shiraz Touriga LDR Vineyard (Hunter Valley)
- Best Mature Red : 2011 De Iuliis Shiraz Limited Release (Hunter Valley)
- Best Organic Wine : 2014 Tamburlaine Wines Reserve Malbec (Orange)
- Best Sparkling Wine : 2002 Courabyra “805” (Tumbarumba)
- Best Sweet Wine : 2013 Bunnamagoo Estate Autumn Semillon (Mudgee)
- Best Dry White : 2014 First Creek Winemakers Reserve Chardonnay (Hunter Valley)
- Best Dry Red : 2014 Nick O’Leary Shiraz (Canberra District)