Rumour has it vodka was invented in 1503 by Kremlin monks who used it as a topical antiseptic and cure-all drink but nowadays it’s been banished to the liquor cabinet.
Here are some surprising uses for vodka in your beauty routine,
1. Soak your razor in a glass of vodka to keep it clean and rust free.
2. If you have problem skin, use vodka on a cotton ball to swipe over the area and watch it clear up.
3. The disinfectant properties can help deep clean your hair, especially if there is product build-up or if you have dandruff.
4. Use it as a mouth wash because of its antiseptic qualities.
5. Make a mixture of vodka, tea tree oil, lavender oil and aloe vera gel and use it as a hand sanitiser.
6. Use it to fight smelly feet.