Date PostedOctober 14, 2015

Starting to Serve Alcohol? Don’t Forget your RSA Certificate

Are you starting to serve alcohol or beginning to work in a licensed venue? You must complete Responsible Service of Alcohol training, regardless of the state you live and work in.

The best way to complete Responsible Service of Alcohol training is online.

In addition to being a mandatory requirement, RSA training teaches servers how to safely do their job, in a way that maintains the good reputation of the venue and keeps you and the public safe from alcohol fuelled violence.

If you fail to adhere to RSA regulations, this could result in costly fines for you and your employer and you could face losing you job.

Click for more.

Share This With Your Friends:

Peter Cutforth is a Director at Urban E-Learning, a global elearning, OH&S training, and web strategy firm based in Little Edward St. Spring Hill, Brisbane, Australia. Urban E-Learning provides compliance related online , Distance and Face-to-Face training products in the construction, hospitality and heavy vehicle transport sectors, to name a few. Examples include the White Card Construction induction course and the RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol course. Peter's interests extend to training, safety and compliance, online marketing, and Mobile Apps.

Posted in Industry News Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , ,