We’ve heard many studies claiming the benefits of wine for your health but little has been spoken about the benefits of beer for your health.
A recent article on 9News.com.au detailed 6 of the greatest benefits of beer consumption for your body.
- May reduce the risk of heart disease by around 25% according to a study conducted in 2012.
- May benefit your long term memory and slow the progress of degenerative cognitive diseases such as Alzheimers.
- Good for the bones because of the high silicon content – a key component of bones.
- Could increase your creative ability.
- Could improve your sight and help stop the formation of cataracts.
- May minimise your risk of kidney stones.
Read more about the benefits of moderate beer consumption for your health at https://www.9news.com.au/health/2018/06/12/05/22/reasons-why-beer-may-be-good-for-you