If your drinking is starting to get a little embarrassing or perhaps you’re beyond embarrassing when you drink and have started becoming a risk to yourself and/or a menace to others, here’s how you can stop drinking too much.
- Get a support network, even if its an online community.
- Decide whether you’re going to cut down or stop abruptly altogether.
- Avoid your usual drinking spots, at least for a while.
- Change up your routine and plan ahead.
- Try cutting down gradually.
- Set yourself goals, reflect on them and congratulate yourself for how far you’ve come.
- Seek help if you cant control yourself. Source: https://www.abc.net.au/life/tips-to-help-reduce-alcohol-consumption/10793740