Beer and craft beer in particular is growing in popularity and perhaps you have your favourite brew but did you know that beer is one of the oldest drinks and has numerous health benefits.
- Beer contains carbohydrates, water, protein and micro-nutrients.
- The small amount of alcohol in beer is good for your circulation! It reduces the risk of heart disease.
- A pint of beer generally contains 180 kcal, which is less than cola and milk.
- Carbonated drinks, such as beer, help with stomach acid formation, helping digestion, and stimulate blood flow throughout your body, helping your kidneys.
- Beer has antiseptic and sterile properties.
For more of the benefits of beer click here.